WAIVER OF EXCLUSION GROUND (WEG)
- Guidelines for Authentication of Documents
- Sample Special Power of Attorney Form
- Sample General Power of Attorney Form
- Sample Affidavit Form
- Affidavit of Support (Minors traveling from the Philippines)
- Parental Travel Permit (both parents)
- Parental Travel Permit (single parent)
- Report of Marriage
- Report of Birth
- Affidavit for Delayed Registration
- Bringing Pets to the Philippines
- Requirements for Shipping Human Remains
- Requirements for Shipping Urn
- Report of Death
For Civil Registry applications (REPORT OF MARRIAGE, REPORT OF BIRTH and REPORT OF DEATH), FORMS MUST BE TYPEWRITTEN. Handwritten forms will not be accepted. You can fill-up the forms online before printing.
Effective 12 March 2020, all civil registry applicants are highly encouraged to send their applications for Reports of Birth, Marriage and Death by mail.
We will only accept passports, visas and documents under our jurisdiction.
For particulars, please contact
|Phone: (312) 583-0621
Fax: (312) 583-0647